We are looking for an intern for 3 months, who wishes to extend their knowledge of fine arts and printing!
Responsibilities will vary but may include, answering the phone, talking to customers, restoring photographs, printing images.
Though we expect the intern to have some competency in the key skills outlined below, we also offer training in these skills.
- Competency in the use of any/all of the following: Adobe Creative Suite (specifically In-design and Photoshop), Microsoft office including Excel and Word, social media sites such as Facebook.
- Have pride in the quality of your work.
- Be creative and have attention to detail
- Careful and organised approach to work.
- Appreciation of our customer’s needs.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Be dedicated and willing to learn.
- Passionate about the arts.
On satisfactory performance of the internship, the intern will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of appreciation.