The Mount Eden Village Business Association have asked us to help locate missing early Mount Eden Photos. These Photos Are:
- Corner Essex Rd (previously Mozaik Café)
- Till and Son building (home to Barfoot & Thompson) Garage and Marriots Building – the corner of Valley Rd and Mt Eden Rd, taking in RAD Café down to the Village Winery
- Essex Rd to Ngauruhoe St including Circus Circus – we would love an old photo of this building (before it became Circus Circus) as it’s the oldest in the Village, but we also want photos of any of the other buildings in this block (now home to Mt Eden Pharmacy, the Vacuum Cleaners Shop and Hair & Bodybliss)
- Crystal Palace
- Greyfriars Church
- Tram shelter at the base of Mt Eden
- Eden Hall and Poronui St Flats – these are either side of the Poronui St intersection. ANZ is on one side (Eden Hall) and the residential flats are on the other side.
- Old Post Office (home to De Post)
- Old Bakery (home to the Paris Mt Eden Bakery – next door to De Post)
PLEASE SHARE this request with anyone you think might be able to help
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any photos (preferably black & white). Thanks very much!